NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rudy Joined a band

Codys Mom

there is a site u can join it's all animals and u vote on animals and do challenges to get to the ThunderDome, once u get to the ThunderDome u win some awsome prizes, the first prize is a Wii then there is some nice gift certificates from Pet Smart and some more prizes, it's different and fun their are cats, dogs, birds, ferrets rats, reptiles, chickens , pigs and all kinds of animals in this , heres the site go check it out www.cuteashell.com

heres Rudys picture as a Rocker, they have a animal band , not real of coarse called CAH Rockers , check her out lol

Rudy_CAHRocker_Costume_2.jpg

Rudy_CAH_RockerCostume.jpg

heres Opey my Quaker he is in the band to lol

Opey_CAH_Costume_2.jpg

now I'am waiting on this lady to finish KC'S Costume can't wait to see what it looks like :)

I didn't make the pics a lady is doing all the costumes for the animals in the band the band is called CAH Rockers, she is really good with graphics, I suck at graphics lol, anyways join the site all u have to do is regester then u can type in Rudy in the search bar and pull her page up and look for CAH Rockers and go to that site and let them know u wanna join the band, all your birds can join they don't care it's a fun site something different, Rudy has a challenge going on right now with a dog lol we won't know the winner until the 2 weeks is up, Opey challenged a bird called Chirpie, Chirpie is in the band,and KC challenged a Lizard lol so waiting for the 2weeks to see who wins and get some more votes, I don't care about the wii but the gift certificates would be nice, now all I need to do is drop Riley from the site haven't figured out how to delite him yet , sooooooooooooooo go regester and have some fun<br><br>Post edited by: RudysMom, at: 2009/08/24 04:58