NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

killing her toys?

pugman

My Sun Conjure plays so nicely with his toys but Sophie my Grey appears to be teaching the toy a lesson. She will grab it and shake it like as to warn me that this is what will happen to me if I come near her. It really appears violent. Am I wrong? Is this just how Grey's play?{Emotions-0002007D}

I know, its almost like a Jekyll and Hyde transformation, one minute they are as sweet as sugar and the next they are beating the crap out of a toy or in particular a bell and being very violent with it, I guess it can be a little unnerving to someone who doesn't know greys very well.

Ha ha! I think it's clear we've all seen the possessed side of our greys...lol! Chimay does the same thing. Sometimes he gets into such a "disagreement" with his wiffle ball that he'll arch his body up, wings flared, and let out this awful disgusting screech as though he's temporarily turned into some sort of predatory hawk. Lol! Sophie sounds totally normal to me ;)

Hahahahahahahahahaha - GreYt thread!!

Greys for the most part do seem to enjoy opening a can-o-whoopA$$ on their toys now and then. :P

The bad part is, sometimes they get so goddangit excited into a frenzy, they carry it over to you. :pinch: If your in the near vicinity.

So like they say "Just back away and nobody gets hurt". :P