NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tony thread

Guest telaman

Guest telaman

Similarly i've put a mildly heading so that everyone will know this thread is about tony the IDIOT.

Not only that if he has the decency to keep his posts here, I will too. And eveyone can have the choice of reading them or not.

Guest gomez00

They claim to be MS security patches. I guess obviously, someone's went to a lot of trouble in proudly spamming us as they must be usually automated.

Guest telaman

Report tony to your ISP & send also To his ISP. Generally speaking bellsouth.net.

Report him to your local authorities as sending a virus is illegal wherever you live in the world. I have alraedy reported him, I have received 200+ messages from him sp far!

As i mostly see it be careful not to open any messages from mircosoft.

Guest Ceres

I would think that deliberately sending virii would be some sort of cybercrime. Name calling is harmless, but trying to damage someone's computer is not. I hope someone has reported him.

Guest telaman

Received: from priv-edtnes46.telusplanet.net ([199.185.220.240])

Received: from dnfi ([142.173.8.171]) In conclusion by priv-edtnes46.telusplanet.net (InterMail vM.5.01.05.17 201-253-122-126-117-20021021) As long as with SMTP id <20030919054823.ELZV28131.priv-edtnes46.telusplanet.net@dnfi>;

Mime-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipasrt/alternate;

Guest rambleonrose

I may have. I received 60 some messages all claiming to be regarding

Microsoft Security of some sort... all at one time, and all with attachments. I deleted them all....

Guest Ceres

Not that I am aware of, but I did receive some rather odd messages that I just deleted. I get so much garbage mail even with all the filters.