NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New to this Forum

Alrighty, I just learned of this Forum from some people that just purchased a baby Timneh from me, I have'nt got to look around to much yet but I really think I'll enjoy it. I am a small hobby breeder, I just have a few prs. that give me a few beautiful babies a few times a yr. Which I hand feed and try to find excellent homes for, So far I think I've done pretty well as the people that have bought my babies seem to be really great people!

I also have my "Pet" greys, a Quaker and a Scarlet Macaw...All are my Fids and I love them very much!

Hello LuvThoseGreys and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your fids.

I know you will enjoy our forum and we think we are the greatest bunch of people on the internet, we are surely a group of grey lovers, that one common thing that bonds us together as a family.

You will find we have loads of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them and ask questions if you have any and we will help you in any way we can. Probably you could tell us a few things since you have pet and breeder greys and I am sure you have some stories you could share with us too.

Is that one of your pet greys in your avatar? You are welcome to share some pictures of your greys and your other birds too if you like.

It seems there is always something new to learn even when you think you should know it all and with over 20 years experience you probably do but glad you are keeping an open mind.

That is a beautiful bird and I love that wing spread, a good shot of her.

Welcome LuvThoseGreys and Flock!!

It sounds like you have a lot of experience and it's always GreYt to hear of someone that is doing the breeding for the love of them. It is also good to hear of breeders that look for responsible, good homes for their babies. :-)

Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some photos and videos when you get a chance.