NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Friday the 13th

judygram

Friday the 13th, how many out there are superstitious? Do you avoid walking under a ladder, get scared if a black cat crosses the road in front of you or believe that if you break a mirror you will have 7 years of bad luck? If so I want to know about it, what do you fear, what will you avoid on Friday the 13th of July 2007.

I am not superstitious but I should be, I was born on a 13th but not on a Friday, but sometimes it falls on a Friday but I pay no mind, it is just another day to me but maybe you will do things differently on that day.

Tell me how Friday the 13th affects you and how you live your life. :dry: :S :blink: :ohmy: :P :side: :whistle: :huh: :cheer:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lidia

I'm not superstitious at all. Or religious ... but I would like the rain god to stop making it rain here.

:whistle:

Judy.. I really don't think I am superstitious but if I knock over salt at a dinner table. I ALWAYS throw some over my right shoulder..:(

Regarding today.. I think when I was way younger the 13th was kinda cool to think about but these days I don't even notice anymore.. Of course YOU got me thinking about it this year.. So I will be watching for black cats and stuff like that.. :) :dry: