NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New pictures of Harley

Tycos_mom

Harley is so handsome Pat, no wonder you don't hesitate to take pictures of him, I love his coloring and think of how much better he will look when he gets back to a healthy weight. You can share some pictures of him any time you want to Pat, I know you are so proud of him.

Yes he is a beautiful bird I can't wait til his feather shine and glisten in the sun he has beautiful colours but there is no real shine and even though I bath him all the time. I know with time and good food he will shine like Jeeper's and my other birds do. It took Jeeper's 10 months to look breath taking just imagine what Harley's going to look like.

Harley is so beautiful and he looks so healthy - and quite proud. Very different than the first pics you posted. He seems to realize that he's quite the bird and happy to show it. His feathers are magnificant. Please tell him I love how beautiful he looks and keep up the great work with this gorgeous creature.

--

Robin

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Jooles he is as gentle as a lamb with that beak. They really like to have their beaks touched and held he likes to hold my finger in his mouth while I rub his beak and face with my other hand. He is very sweet and loving bird. His favorite thing to do is lay in my arms like a baby on his back and and get tummy & beaky rubs. I have never met a bird quite like him and I can't believe I waited so long to get one he's so smart and so sweet every bird lover should experience one of these gentle giant at least once in there lives. If you know someone that's got one get to know him or her they are just the best birds next to African Grey's of course

You thinking about getting one. They are so precious I know you would just love it they are very special birds. So different from the smaller ones yet the same also its hard to explain. I guess it just the size when they lay on their backs in your arms like a baby its like having a human baby in your arms and they just love having their feet and tummy tickled they really like to be touched and hugged and cuddled The pads on the bottom of his feet are so soft he likes me to rub his feet for him

Awww Pat - I wish but my house isn't big enough. I'm looking for a Hahns Macaw - the smallest of the Macaws, more my size but if I had a large house I would.

How anyone could be cruel to or neglect these beautiful birds is beyond me. If you can't afford to feed it properly then offer it to someone who can! :evil: