NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My AnnaBella..

AnnaBella was in such a silly mood yesterday...she was so much fun. We play on the floor everyday and I think she's getting the hang of taking turns with the toys. Playing together...(MAYBE) LOL.

annabella1.jpg

annabella2.jpg

annabella.jpg

Going after hubby's toes

annabella4.jpg

annabella5.jpg

We pick our battles around here...

annabella12.jpg

annabella7.jpg

annabella6.jpg

annabella8.jpg

annabella9.jpg

These boots were made for walkin'....I love watching her waddle!!

annabella10.jpg

Throwing the ball to me...hard to tell, but she threw the ball in both of these pics.

ball1.jpg

ball.jpg

I was reviewing some of the photos on the LCD of the camera and she was curious so she came over. She beaks everything, of course...my camera is quite big...she can't hurt it if I'm careful..so I let her kinda check it out and it really seemed like she saw herself on the LCD. It appeared like she really stopped and looked...you know the way they do...she's such a sweetie...I'm off work for the summer but I go back to work on Friday...school starts on Monday. Life is busy again. We had a great summer, just a few wounds and lots of great memories for me to think about while I'm working with the kiddies. I miss her so much when I'm working...grr. Enough of my babbling...hope you enjoyed the photos.

Heather

Now that I look at them, I should have gotten more shots of her with the toys. Oh well, next time.

Very nice pics and i see it must be a Grey thing to nip toes. I was sleeping on the sofa few months back and Dusty thought "hes not taking notice of me Sheesh will fix this" the came over and seen a nice toe to Nip. Lets just say Not one person dare sleep if Dusty is out now! Sheesh Greys cant live with them and cant live without them