NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Need help ...please !

sarahli

hello everyone - sorry for no proper punctuation -it's just too hot to do anything here !

Anyway - i know this is not a classifieds website - but i really have a situation that has come up and i'm panicking !!

i need to sell koko - my one yr old grey - :( we are moving to a new place and we cant afford to get kicked out of there - the place we are in now is keeping us bankrupt. Koko deserves and needs a really great home - a place with lots of love and attention that i cant give him. I'm also unemployed - not by choice - and cant afford to feed him and buy him new toys - his cage is almost bare and that is sooooo not good for him.

This entire situation breaks my heart - if anyone out there knows someone that would like a clever and chatty grey - please let me know ! He is perfect in every way and very healthy!

I will sell him for 1500 - he comes with his paperwork , wings clipped , leg banded etc ....

The HUGE cage is seperate but very cheap !

Thank you everyone out there for your understanding during my rough times here in toronto.

Sarah :(