NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bird Fair!

Eckobird

So I went to the Bird Fair yesterday and I went crazy shopping lol. I bought a lot of cool new toys for Ecko and Slater. Ecko is terrified of ALL of them! He won't go near them. I got a new foraging toy and put some food in it and set it on the table. He eventually flew over to it and started picking out the food, but when I hung it up in his cage, he HATED it! Oh dear do I have some work cut out for me haha. He is even scared of a little foot toy! Goodness what happened to my big brave baby? Oh well it will take some time. :laugh:

71eed7ac.jpg

And then I fell in love with this baby Timneh! I wanted her sooooo bad, she was sooo sweet! I can't stop thinking about her now and it sucks that I couldn't get her! If I had the money she would of been mine. :dry:

ab25e4e1.jpg

Wow you did get some cool looking toys Caitlin, those bird fairs usually have some great ones and as you found out hanging them in her cage is different from just playing with them on the table.

I would have wanted to bring that Tag baby home too, its a sweet looking bird, thanks for sharing a pic of it and your new toys with us.

I think you really went to town there...looks like lots of fun for Ecko once he overcomes his fears. I'm sure it won't take too long for him to decide they aren't that scary. Baby timnehs...ahhh, so hard to resist...that one looks like a little doll. Thanks for sharing with us!