NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Foot Toys

rbpittman

I love the video and the assortment of foot toys the setup up you have as a play area. :-)

I also noticed how Dixie promptly shushed your intruding finger away from HER play area. :P

Good body language watching!! :-)

Karma for sharing that video!

Dixie is very good at displaying body language without actually biting anyone. Now if my son (it was his finger) would learn what it all means! He's not been biten yet, but I image the day will come. Dixie does love him though, she's constantly calling him (LP, LP help!) and he rushes to her aid. She does play with him quite a bit, so their dynamic is truly that of a "brother-sister" relationship which is really funny to watch. She sits on his lap and lets her scratch her head, but then when she doesn't want him around, she isn't afraid to let him know!

--

Robin

Ha Ha Ha! I love the fact Dixie looks at you as if to say "I knew you were there all along" when she finds you hiding behind that ladder!!

It's lovely seeing her playing with her foot toys - Harvey wouldn't like these, because you can't destroy them and he gets frustrated!

Thanks for this Robin - I've trained Harvey to watch it so he can see what he's supposed to do!! :lol: