NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Unbelievable !

Poppy

I'm not offended, I just know I will get upset if I read it, don't delete on my account, I'm just soft lol!

I guess at the very least the guys on here will read it. It is good that you took the time to point it out because obviously this stuff goes on. Some people are just sick, sick, sick and others are motivated by money and greed. People on this site are the opposite and love parrots as much as/more than humans.

This link was posted here before and no matter how many times it may end up being posted it still makes me sick to my stomach to think of those poor greys and how they must have suffered. Yeah like you Dan I would like to do some beheading myself but that would be too good and too quick:angry:

There are some morons in the world. A lot is made of the ivory and fur trade, but nothing much about feathers, because its "just a bird". It's disgusting that profit can be made from any animal products.

The guy that is proposing that his CAG Pandora has moulted these feathers is an absoute disgrace. Harvey is now 8 months old and I have seen one small red feather and one proper red tail feather (which I've kept!!).

I really need to get down off my soapbox now - this would (if I went on) be a lengthy, ranting, spitting and swearing post.

Oh - yeah, I agree with Dan & Judy - behead these fools - but with a rusty dinner knife!