NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A Laugh At The Garage

daveyj

I was getting Petrol this morning and the man opposite

me said morning do you know a bird has pooped big style

on your shoulder mate. I turned my head to see a large amount stuck on my T shirt so i sniffed at it and said to the man thats no ordinary poop thats Parrot poop

He laughed and said yeah Parrot poop in England I said its deffinatly Parrot Poop He said how would you know that I said well hes been Poopin there for the last 12 months {Feel-good-0002006E}

OMG Davey, you went out of the house with poop on you, I have managed to not do that so far but Josey does not poop on me, its the sun conure that does that all the time but then she stays on my shoulder all the time she is out so no wonder. Thanks for the laugh Davey or should I say poopy man.

How funny, I was a little late for work today and grabbed the first shirt I saw on the floor of the bathroom. Later that day my chiropractor tells me I have bird poop on the back of my shirt, right as I was telling him of our newly adopted girl. Little soap and water in a rag took care of it!<br><br>Post edited by: kcfoxie, at: 2009/08/13 19:11

Thats so funny I have accidently walked out of the house with poop on me also. Not to often though I try to check before I go out to make sure. There are time though that I have been in a hurry and not checked and sure enough theres poop. you can check a 100 times and nothing and then the time you don't check sure enough someone will tell you that there's bird poop running down the back of your shirt.

{Feel-good-0002006E}