NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Trina

I think it is for when yo do a post and then if somethinks it is a really good thread they will click on a little hand and you can (add some more karma)(or take some away)And i think it moves up when you do some more posts.

Am i right anyone:huh: :huh: :huh:

Guest Lidia

The karma goes up (or down) when someone decides you should go up or down. They click on the little hand at the left bottom side of your post (under the number of posts). You can only use the karma every six hours.

Yes, in so many words you are right and don't hesitate to give karma, you are allowed 2 per day and give good karma if you can, if you can't then pm that person and tell them why you disagree, we don't like to see someones karma go down, just up, up, up. We are all family here so treat us as such.:) :) :) :) :)

Guest Lidia

greylover wrote:

yes thanks lidia but i was right wasnt i??

Indeed you were right!

The karma thing has begun to freak me out a little as mine keeps going down and up. I try not to notice it, except when I am karmaing someone for a post I've liked, but it nags at me a little...

Lidia, You can give karma, or take away, (but I hope no one ever does this) one every six hours.

So as Judy says, positive karma here is what we like to see, if there is a problem, using the pm system we have is the way to go. You can always pm an admin or moderator to help with any issues that may arise.

I haven't see anyone's karma go down for a while now, as I do watch it, but I'll keep a better eye on yours!

So, just in case I missed it, positive karma for you today!!:) :)