NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

George - Update

Poppy

George is now back home in his normal cage .However he is very quiet not talking much and eating and drinking normally.I got up this morning to find 8 of his red tail feather and 3 quite big grey feathers on his cage floor.He was moulting before I went so weather this is just on going or a bit of stress coming back home I really dont know .I just know that after the up heavel of him being unwell at first and now my cat I NEVER want to go away again !I have just come in from work and I have not got any more feathers so hopefully it was just him moulting all at once.:S ,and in a few days will settle down again ,he is and out of his cage as normal as well

I would imagine that George will be back to his old self in a couple more days, it was a bit of a stress on him with you being away and now you are concerned about Sony and George is picking up on that too as they are very sensitive to our emotions.

Never say never about not going away again, maybe the next time you can take George with you.

Sorry took so long to update but had lots going on .George is getting more vocal and back to his normal self ! He now never shuts up again.He is eating things he never ate before either !! Very strange ! He even likes the new toys I bought him while I was away .It also gave me chance to completely blitz his cage and change it around , and he seems to like it :woohoo: