NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gracie has been home for one week.

orphan1965

Just an update on Gracie. She has been home for a week now. She is adjusting well. She is now 16 weeks. She is still hand feeding twice a day. She regressed a little after the transition. She is eating pretty well on fruits, veges, and other bird safe things. She has not refused any food I have given her. She has nibbled on everything. She loves sunflower seeds. I think I will save those for training. She is learning to step up and down and also working on turn around. She has done well in the shower. She seems a little unsure of her footing and will make noises if she seems a little fearful. The other Fids are adjusting well. Sun Conure has figured out the hand feeding routine and insists on joining in. Gracie loves to cuddle in a blankie after evening feeding. She is not afraid of a towel at all. She is slowly starting to play with her toys. She seems to like the plastic lids and other small things I give her in a toy box. She is sleeping well. We have been on 3 outings and she loves going in her adventure pack. Doesn't seem to mind everyone looking in on her. No words just baby noises. I have totally fallen in love with her! IMG00215.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: orphan1965, at: 2009/08/09 21:41

IMG00215.jpg

Your Gracie is adjusting to her new home very nicely and has you wrapped around her little talon, she sounds like a delight to have and I am so glad she is doing so well. I love that shot of her butt sticking out from the blanket, cute pic, thanks for sharing it with us.