NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

good fid sitter

Tycos_mom

I was in my room on the computer this morning and Harley was out in the other room hanging out on his cage or so I thought. Well I have 2 very small dogs one is 8LB shith-zu the other is a 5 lb pappion all of a sudden my pappion runs in and jumps up on the bed barking his head off I said what do you have to go outside still continued to bark so I got up and he raced into the dinning room where Harley is and then back to me so I went and took a look there Was Gloria my Shith-zu keeping an Eye on Harley while TC came to get me Harley was off his cage sitting on my beautiful natural wood framed window sill. THe dogs felt it was their duty I guess to let me know that Harley wasn't on his cage anymore. What good little Fid sitters I have.

Yes my dogs are really good that way for some reason they don't like it when the birds are not ontheir play stands or cages. I used to breed Gloria my shith-zu and now she mothers all the birds she watches them very closely when they are wandering around she will step in front of them if someone doesn't see them so they don't get stepped on. she's just a little mother hen(dog)