NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Do not mess with Dayo's Blanky!

danmcq

Even Kim, Dayos love muffin, is not welcome to mess with Dayos blanky when he is playing with it!!

All I can say is it's good to see Dayo treat her like this every once in a while :whistle: ;) Even though it is nothing like he treats me at times... got 3 blood letting bites yesterday :pinch: But, I should have seen them coming. :-)

Ooooooh Dan is just not right! :P But you all already know this.

Once in a while I do get it. But I (unlike Dan) see it coming and can usually deflect the "love bite."

Dan is convinced Dayo bites him just for the sake of biting. Don't let Dan fool you. (he loves it :lol: )

Yesterday Dayo was a "bugger." When we brought him in from outside, he got ornery! Maybe it was too much fresh air. :lol: He does have his mischievous moments too. Thankfully, not as often as his cuddly times.

Don't let Dan fool you. When he comes home on Fridays, Dayo can't get enough of him. It's really cute. Dayo misses Dan a lot during the week.

When we talk on the phone during the week, I put the phone on speaker. Dayo rubs his head on the phone, says "whistle" and makes kisses noises. So I think Dan is just full of hot air...........{Feel-good-0002006E}<br><br>Post edited by: DayosMom, at: 2009/08/09 20:19

Great video, I also like the one with Dayo on poor Jake's cage. It is the opposite in our house, we have to struggle to get our little senegal to leave Schroeder and his stuff alone. The are both marvelous though. Jake is a peach front, right? He looks pretty big. How much does he weigh?