NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hey Everybody!!!!!

Natasha

Hi

It's been along time!!!!! They stole our telkomcables

at work again so no internet,phones,mail ect. my internet at home isn't so good either we have been good Boesman & Torry is fine talking my head off lol......

I am at home for 2 weeks went for an operation this time

my bladder came home yesterday feeling okay just won't go through that again was very sore.....

Hope everyone is happy and healthy?????? What did I miss????

Oh I forgot to say yesterday my husband came and pick me up at the hospital along the way I wanted to ask him if we could go to my Mom but something stopped me the whole time when we got home I got out and went straight to Boesman he was saying "hello mom" but didn't move towards me that's when I saw his right foot the "middle" toe was tangled in some of his ropes that he shredded we took a scissor and cut the strings and freed his toe if we didn't go home immediatly he wouldhave probably got more stuck or tried to chew his toe I thank God that we were in time it was quiet stuck and I took out the ropes in both cages that they shredded wasn't thinking they could get tangled:blush: now I know better safe than sorry!!!!

xoxoxox<br><br>Post edited by: Natasha, at: 2009/08/09 16:09

Hi Natasha!!! :-)

Wow, it sounds like you have been through the mill. Sorry to hear of your surgery and the Internet connection.

Thanks God you did go home first. That was certainly a close call! I'll bet Boesman was happy to see you and Hubby arrive when you did.

It's good to hear you are on the mend and that Boesman and Torry are just telling you all about the things that while while you were out. ;-)

GreYt having you back on here!!

Wow your mother intuition was working good yesterday that's grey't

that you got there before disaster struck. i always keep rope toys trimmed of loose threads they can get themselves into trouble so easily. I'm sorry your Blatter is giving you so much trouble. Mine has been acting up also latley i just got over a doosy urinary track and blatter infection boy are the painful. Get well soon you have to take care of your health you've got fids to look after.:)

I hope you are now feeling much better.Take advantage of the time off and put your feet up and chill out hear.Boesman was lucky you got home when you did. Thanks for the reminder to us all to keep a close eye on any rope toys and perches.

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome back!!!!! I can certainly hear what the conversations was when I wasn't here lol...... Boesman keeps on asking "where's mom?"and then in my husband voice "gone be back soon okay Boesman" the B says " oh okay" had a few laughs these 2 days Torry is saying everything Boesman says s now it's a battle if we aren't in the room to see who's calling us or speaking he took up Boesman's voice nd B speaks in my and my husband's voice he will probably speak in his own tone soon????? He s beautifull they bathed today enjoyed it so much it's getting warmer here whoop,whoop:woohoo:

Tycos Mom go to the Dr's I was batteling with infections for a long time and left it at that till about 6 weeks ago I decided to go went for sonars.ivp, antibiotics the works and eventually they refered me to a urologist, and he saw my bladder is keeping urine back so they had to cut and stretch the pipes had to walk with a catheter for 3 days but I can feel the difference good luck and look after yourself!!!!<br><br>Post edited by: Natasha, at: 2009/08/10 19:46