NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Preference = Whitesnake?!?!

hveusnthbrige

I occasionally, and by that I mean almost always have music playing in my room. A Whitesnake tune came on and Mirek starts singing along. Well, as good as a 10 week old baby can manage but man is he enjoying himself. Feathers all puffed out and bobbing his head while flapping his wings... and the exorcist voice.. I guess thats what parrots do when they hear a man singing with a girly voice. lol.

I thought loud music was going to scare him.. havnt picked up my guitar in a few days cause of not wanting to scare him. Nevermind that. He's almost jumped out of the cage right now so I better go catch him.. gettin a little bit over excited.:ohmy:

Guest briansmum

nah, you wont scare him, infact probably better to get him used to music now. my bloke and i are into everything from pop rock to heavy metal and he plays in a thrash band, so brian has been subjected from day one, he personally prefers something with a bit of a tune, but i have caught him bopping to some alice cooper!!

Geoff, my son plays his electric guitar in the next room, not too, too loud, but enough to annoy us. Talon has gotten used to it, she loves music, and is not scared by loud sounds. We have 4 kids, and it can get noisy here!

So, keep up the music. Talon will try to sing, and just say,"Laaaaaaaa,Laaaaaaaa," as she doesn't know the words. So cute! :silly: