NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MY BABY IS HOME!

Char

My baby is home. Meet Tango. He is 8 1/2 week old DYH Amazon. I am finishing out his weaning. I have hand fed before. It was a while ago so the breeder gave me a refresher course. He only lives 40 mins away and we talk everyday so he and I both feel confident about my weaning him.

He is already perching and can fly all the way across the room! Isn't he beautiful?

DYH_8_8_09_0924.jpg

Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/08/08 14:17<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/08/08 14:24

DYH_8_8_09_0924.jpg

Oh Tango is a Beauty!!!

I love these photos and he looks like quite an outgoing character already, as most Zons are. :-)

I was at the vets Thursday and a Zon was brought out to the owner. It was saying "HI" to everyone as passing through the waiting room to its owner. They are wonderful Parrots.

Looking forward to lots of updates on Tango!!

Oh he is absolutly the cutest faby I just love Amazons they can be really noisy but their personality's make up for it. My Amazon is the sweetest bird in the world she never bites she just fusses a bit when she doesn't want to do somthing. Your so lucky to have him home all ready now the fun begins. I know you must be over the moon. The first night I brought Harley home I was so excited I couldn't sleep You must be feeling that way also I know I would be.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/08/08 21:11