NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I've created a Water Monster!!

danmcq

Well, perhaps teaching Dayo to "Turn the Water Off", wasn't such a GreYt idea. He now turns it on, turns it off, then turns it on and walks away, if we are not paying attention to him. :ohmy:

I have created a Monster!! I guess this lesson just goes to show, choose wisely on the things you teach your Grey!! :P

Here's a video of the water monster doing his thing... :pinch:

What a little tinker! Where we live we are "water metered" and charged by the units we use. Dayo would be a liability in our house!

All that is needed for this video clip is the Mission Impossible music - he's like a secret agent checking whether you are looking!!

What a ham Dayo has become, yes you have to watch for what you teach them to do, you never know when it is going to backfire on you, but I think he was just trying to wash that little present he left you in the sink:sick:

Thanks Dan for sharing that with us.:laugh: :woohoo:

Hilarious! Loved how he kept checking that the coast was clear. As for leaving the water on, he's just making sure you're still aware of who's who in the flock. It appears you rate where I do, which is way down in the scratchings while our Grey's are at the highest of branches. The other day she chucked a toy across the room and looked at me... when I picked it up she said, "Good Birdie"! Ugh!

Thanks for sharing the video, loved it!

That so cute he is such a curios fellow isn't he when he was on the tap just looking everywhere to see what he could get into next. He sure must keep you and Kim on your toes. Adayas like that also I have to watch her every second she picked up my key to the mailbox one day and I haven't been able to find it since she has this thing for key rings she carries them off and then drops them. she can never remember where though:unsure: :laugh: and then It takes me a month to find them.:S<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/08/08 00:15

I love your setup for him and he is very funny... especially when you notice his reaction when you say Thank you!:)

In the end he doesn't give a rat's ass about your request either! You have created a rebel.:evil:<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/08/08 00:35