NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

F.A.R.T

JillyBeanz

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all refined, but I have friends who are! They took me to a wine tasting and now I go on scouting ventures to all sorts of interesting places to find it. I have to admit the hunt is the best part. I thought they called it port because they drank it before leaving the ship. Plus last week I had an introduction to Silk Roads raspberry sake and now that is my next quest.

• 1 month later...

Friday nights have become soooooo quiet round here! I used to be joined regularly by those whose birdies had turned them to drink! I laughed when I read the start " I'm Jill and I'm 34 (now, 35) and my 33 week old parrot (33 WEEKS - THAT WAS A LIFETIME AGO)! So, celebrate the fact I've been a member for a full year!! Cheers and thanks for listening to me moaning everyone!!!! :laugh:

Well look at you Jill. I thought you were a lifetime member when I joined just three months in! A one year anniversary for you and Harvey is growing up with us here to cheer you on. I have to learn to pay attention to F.A.R.T. night. By the time I am signing on tonight it is too late, I've missed it again.

]Well everyone, special meeting of F.A.R.T tomorrow night - to toast our new "home". I kind of like it here - it's starting to grow on me - can't wait to see the "finished" product! Cheers to you all, and I raise a special one to our Lord and Master - she's doing a cracking job!

cava-champagne.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Friday session back up and running again!!!! We've got so many new members - I'm sure they aren't all on the coca cola tonight! Come on you new members - have your parrots driven you to drink yet!!! I've got a nice bottle of wine chilling - oh and did I mention I'M NOT BACK AT WORK UNTIL 10 MAY 2010!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!