NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

F.A.R.T

JillyBeanz

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, it's Friday, it's F.A.R.T night and as your leader I am setting a very, very bad example! No drink at all!!! I have the pleasure of picking my step daughter up after a night out at 10.30pm - a 40 mile round trip! So - think of me out in the dead of nice, with the fog, ice and other hazards! Bet there's no grit on the roads!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ha Ha! Love it!!

I can proudly say that at 0700 hours this morning I was in my local supermarket buying.......YOU'VE GUESSED IT!!! Three cases of beer, three cases of lager and that awful blue windscreen wash coloured alcopop (Wicked) that the "children" like to drink!! And that's just for the xfactor final tonight!! Come on Geordie Joe!!!!! :woohoo:

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome dear friends ~ I know it's been a while since we last met, and I thank Ms Luvparrots for her reinstatement of such a needed group!

I've come in from work, I've dusted, cleaned cages, cleaned a playstand, hoovered and now I am catching up on the forum........With a beer in my hand!!

Bring on the F.A.R.T!!!!

PS ~ New members always welcome!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Goodness me! I know I've been on a "life modification" for a month - but Jeez, I've let FART slip! The meeting has reconvened!!!

I'm just about to enjoy my first glass of vino blanco in time for the live Eastenders (don't worry rest of the world, you'll catch up next year, I'll not spoil it for you)!!!!! Cheers!!!