NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

F.A.R.T

JillyBeanz

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, having to check in early since we have a ball game tonight down on Daniel Island. JV team won 46-0 last night so I'll be with the band cheering on the varsity. Tomorrow another band competition in Lexington/Cayce area, I'm the tailgate committee and shopping is all done and things ready to go.

Reasons to drink this week:

1. Beau pooping in hair of woman who insulted him - cheers for that one.

2. Dixie deciding to explore Blue's cage and giving me a fright - need one to calm the nerves.

3. Sarah learning to drive standard shift (not a fid, a kid) - her driving is enough, to add difficulty is insane - bottoms up.

4. Life in general - 95 on my Criminal Justice test, 90 on my psych test - 94 on my Property Law test - 97 on my Wills, Trust and Probate Test - didn't imbibe while studying - making up for lost time.

5. Hubby still out of town - will be gone until after Thanksgiving.

Yip! Great reasons on all account - but the big WOW! Your results!! Congratulations!! You clever, clever lady! WOW!!!

I wish I could have seen Dixie pooping in that lady's hair - classic! :)

I'm going to have to drink too - this month we have paid for 2 x car tax, 2 x car service, 1 x holiday for next year, miscellaneous shopping etc etc. I didn't need to spend any more money - but last night my TV tuner blew up! I am now stuck with a lovely 42" plasma that doesn't bloody turn on!!! We're going to have to buy another tomorrow!! More expense I don't need!!! :(

Thank Goodness I can join in! I've had tea, tidied up and thought I would grace you all with my presence before sloping off for a glass or two (but this generally means the bottle)!

I'll not come back after the bottle - because I'd probably be thrown off the forum for obscenities! :laugh:

F.A.R.T on groovers :woohoo:

judygram wrote:

Didn't kick any cats did ya Bernie?

Mine is chilling in the fridge, gonna F.A.R.T. all weekend!!!

Judy what are cats for if we cant kick em? I am confused now because I back heeled tiggs down the drive way yesterday and he came back for more, or was it food methinks hmm