NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

F.A.R.T

JillyBeanz

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! Robin! That's a totally different forum altogether! Madame President is thoroughly acceptable (as it doesn't sound as important as Princess Jill).

Now Judy - because of your new untold forum powers - I still think that you should have an honorary "Knighthood" - and since Lizzie (the Queen) isn't available - I hereby rename you - Dame Judy (not Dench)!!

So, we have:

Princess Jill (me)

Dame Judy (not Dench) (her highness)

Madame President (the one who joined the wrong forum - Robin)

Empress Dee (Dee no grey yet - but bloody great cupboard)!!!

Come on - let's see how high and mighty we all think we are!!! :)

Dearest Dame Judy of all knowing untold forum powers, I hereby humbly submit for consideration Tippling Occasionally On Thursday (T.o.O.T)

And Princess Jill, I may actually have to rethink this bird acquisition, when will I find enough time to enjoy this forum? I am having the time of my life with the "nesting" bit though.

And I thought I had come up with a great title for myself! Being Madame Prez I'll get to socialize with the blue bloods south of Broad here and on this forum so I find myself in excellent company!

I'm all up for T.o.O.T. especially since today is Thursday. Dame(Damn) Judy, please in all your infinite wisdom and power find a way to make this happen!

Ha Ha! Dee - I feel I may be of some bad type of influence in your suggestion of TOOT! I thoroughly second, or third or whatever the motion of an extra meeting!

Princess Jill also throws your way a special "tinkling" karma for giving me an extra excuse for a drink! :laugh:

judygram wrote:

Supernova wrote:
This is a parrot forum and you ladies should be ashamed of yourselves.6.gif

Ashamed you say, I am dang proud of myself and I think I speak for the other members of F.A.R.T.:silly:

Well I stand corrected, now where is my beer.

Jill, you aren't just a member, you are the founding princess! You are definitely influencing me... but that isn't "bad". I have been sensible and responsible for such a long time, I almost forgot this side of myself. Let the fun begin.

And Dame Judy, you speak for me as well, not ashamed a bit. And Bernie, the best part about the parrots are their colorful benefactors. That is what made those brilliant, passionate, incredible African Greys search the world to find us!