NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

F.A.R.T

JillyBeanz

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The non-alcohol is for my grandkids that are coming over for Sunday dinner. These buckets are great for as you know alcohol doesn't freeze so you can have a little drinky whenever and it lasts forever. This particular one is called On the Border. I also make homemade liqueurs and cordials as gifts for friends. A little Apricot Brandy or Frangelico is good for the soul. :silly: ;)<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/09/27 17:51

Oh yes - the willow ball - it's definitely dead!! :laugh:

Thanks for all of your best wishes folks - that's it over for another year - or I could be like the Queen and have an unofficial birthday too!

Janet - age holds no boundaries - you're only as young as you feel - or in my case as old as you look (which is about 105 today!! Those eyebags aren't going anywhere!!!) :laugh:

Jill, can you recycle birthdays? Personally, I only use the decade markers to angle for more "meaningful" presents the way my husband uses his every year to make me be nice and go to sporting events. LOL. Did Harvey celebrate yours in style? I am wishing you good health and many many more happy birthdays too!