NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

F.A.R.T

JillyBeanz

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Robin and I'm part of F.A.R.T. I've missed two meetings in a row and I'm making up by showing up early (or late - take your pick). I've missed the strippers, the revelations of those who are part of this group with me, and apparently two weeks of my life. In all honesty - classes started back on the 24th and with 5 of them plus fids and family - I haven't had time to drink. That really is a shame! See everyone on Friday.

Hello,

New member here ( if I meet the requirements!)

My name is Lyn. I don't really have a drink problem (denial). I live in a pub (true). It's just...., there! (convenient).

Will try and make the meetning tomorrow night, but work on a friday evening so may not can stay long.

See you then!

Well, after careful consideration Lyn, please feel free to join us. I'm not sure if I can help you, saying that a pub is your home and the alcohol is always near, but I will try :laugh:

FART usually meets on a Friday night - you'll just have to sneak onto the computer between pints of John Smith's!! :lol:

Have to work concessions at the ballgame tonight, but am dropping by early to make sure I'm present and accounted for. Will be needing the drinks (plural)since the day has already started off with a bang. Nothing like meeting with school principal and dristic official's at 7:30 a.m. Seems they don't understand that you can't say and do things one way and then change the rules for something else. End run around parents rights and responsibilities.