NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

F.A.R.T

JillyBeanz

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like every other site I'm afraid - I offered great joining incentives, but now I'm after your cash!

After one hell of a long week at work (my colleague is on holiday in Cyprus and left me to do all the work!) I've put in a 60 hour week. So, sorry - I'm starting now!!!! :woohoo:

I would love to drink, but my fids would get in the glass and drink it all before I could down the hatch.....so I can't keep it in the house. I will have to drink vicariously through you guys. I have started banging my head against the wall though.......it feels really good when i stop.

Right you lot - hoping for a better turn out this week for F.A.R.T - new members always welcome - I really only attract these old drunkards - so new blood would be a welcome relief (once they've had a tipple, nobody can stop them!!!) Only joking current members! :laugh:

Come on the US - it's Labour Day on Monday - that's three whole days of unadulterated alcoholic consumption - Aspirin at the ready!!! :pinch:

I'm here! Yipeeeee! It's the weekend (which only consists of two days for us who live in the UK in comparison to three for those lucky US residents!!!)

Come in from work, straight to the fridge and a bottle of beer in my hand!

I'll spooch about the forum, put my own opinion in here and there - and then settle down for the night with a good old bottle of wine!!!

Well, Judy, looks like only you and me tonight - they've missed it again (we'll not tell them about the stripper that came, or the free nibbles). They've missed it - that's their tough luck!!! :laugh: