NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Such a big baby!

Eckobird

Ecko is the biggest baby ever! He can't be left alone for one second without freaking out and searching for us. Robert and I stepped outside for 1 minute and this is what he did.

c20e32ab.jpg

And I go inside to see him like this.

b5a55b28.jpg

LOL he was trying to get to us. What a big baby haha.

He loves his mommy and wants to be with you, doesn't that make you feel are warm and snuggly inside, makes your heart feel good to know he loves you very much and just wants to be by your side all the time.:kiss:

BTW, thats a very cute butt shot of him, why don't you frame that.:laugh:

That's great - I like to spy on the neighbors, but this is taking things too far....but is it! If if I could train Harvey to go incognito and feed back to me without me being detected, I'd know all the gossip in the world!!! Ecko loves you to bits - at least he's looking for you when you are outside - Harvey just bites the blinds!!! :laugh:

Ha Ha - behind every proud mommy there's a story of destruction!! I am so happy Caitlin that you have suffered too! I was sooooo jealous of Ecko's affiliation with the blinds and the fact that Harvey was such a monster! Thank you so much for the reassurance! :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2009/08/07 20:43

LOL Caitlin, I love that shot. It is a photo contest winner. YOu should enter that photo on websites like birdchannel!!

Thanks for sharing it, he is definitely a "Little Rascal". :-)

Karma to you for sharing this awesome photo.