NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just baby noises???

Hello, i play Alot of music in my home and tonight when hootie and the blowfish came on Gismo started makeing these really weird noises. and then would stop for a minute while i sang and then he would join in. like he was singing with me.. and then he closed his eyes for a while and made noises then too. to describe them a little bit its like he seemed to be trying to talk his throat would go up and down and it would be throaty noises and little squeeks, and some sort of like gasps.. any thoughts guys. it would be really cool if he was singing to me but i highly dought thats the case since hes only 7 weeks old. but i just wanted to know if anyone else is having this experience. thanks

Kym & Gismo

It sounds like he is testing his voice. He is practicing and trying to make noises. Ecko did the same thing when he was that age. Everytime I talked to him he would make a noise back and he would open his mouth and move his throat up and down. I freaked out thinking he was choking but he was just practicing his noises lol.

thank you guys so much i dont know what i wouldnt know what to do without this site.. and thanks for the advice. i was told that he wouldnt start talking till he was a year old is this true??? i have had him for almost a week now and im absoultly his. i cant have any more kids but hes my son. new adventures everyday. i have a picture of his sleeping on my shoulder and hes hiding in my hair behind my neck with his wing just flopped on my chest.. its the cutest thing ever i will try and upload it later.. thanks again guys

Kym & Gismo