NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

bringing home my new baby macaw pebbles on sat

shazbaby36

Is that a picture of Pebbles on your avitar if so she is very pretty. I guess you are going to be hand feeding her since it takes about a year for them to wean. I can't wait to see some pictures and maybe a video or two. Tell us more about her plleasse:laugh:

Oh how wonderful you must be so happy to have her home. She is such a cute little Faby I just want to pick her up and snuggle her to bits. I'm going to miss her pics I have to go to work. oh well I will check them out as soon as I get home at midnight. I can't wait! Have fun with your baby tonight.

Oh my she's just as cute as cute can be I just love the smiles on baby parrots faces for that matter even when Macaws are older they still smile Harley my Harlequin Macaw puts his head on my chest and looks up at me with the biggest smile on his face and he 5 years old. Pebbles is so sweet you must be in seventh heaven. Don't forget Faby's need allot of sleep you can't be playing with her all the time. I sure would be having trouble putting her down.:)