NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

HAPPY HATCH DAY TO ANA GREY

Luvparrots

Today is Ana Grey's Hatch Day. She is now officially One-Year Old!!! Of course we celebrated!!!!

First there was cake!!!!!

2009-02-05towel011-2.jpg

2009-02-05towel009-1.jpg

And then, of course, the presents!

Checking out the inside of the new Jolly Ball!

2009-02-05towel003-2-1-1.jpg

And, of course, the top of the Jolly Ball!

2009-02-05towel004-2-1.jpg

What a great day!!!

fireworks-1.gif

Happy hatch day Ana Grey. Janet, how did you get her to love her Jolly ball. I want one for Charlie but he would fly a mile from it. Ana Grey looks so confident,and she has matured into such a beautiful young lady.

Happy Hatchday to a special little lady, our beautiful Ana Grey.

Wow, can I come over and spend a birthday at your house Janet? What a wonderful birthday.

I just love the picture where she has her head stuck out the jolly ball, that is one to frame.

Have a special day, enjoy your time together.

Give Ana Grey a big kiss from me:kiss: xxxxxx

Thanks everyone!!!!! Ana Grey had a great day!!! I spoke with her breeder this afternoon who said if I hadn't called she would have called me. What devotion to her babies! She remembers Ana Grey's birthday because it is her late son's birthday also. I told her that Ana Grey couldn't fly yet but she would some day and of course she reminded me how quick they are and could be out the door in a flash. She is not happy with my decision even though I tried to assure her I would be vigilant. Anyway all in all it was a great conversation and she was delighted all was well.

Thank you all for your good wishes for my little Ana Grey!<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/08/07 04:38

Lovethatgrey, I purchased it from Pionus Parrot's Jolly Balls & More, www.pionusparrot.com/shop, this is the 14" ball. You can purchase them plain $35 or they will decorate them; decorated Ana Grey's was $68.50. I put shredded paper (have a paper shredder) in the bottom of the ball so Ana Grey would have gripping power. I can easily change the paper daily or as needed. :)

Im very sorry Ana Grey

Silly me missed your hatchday

I hope you had a day of fun

Now you are the age of one

I wont forget when you reach two

There will be a poem just for you

Ive made a note so i dont forget

So you be good for mom Janet :)

AWW What a wonderful parront you are!! Those are all great pictures of Ana grey. Looks like she had a great day, that jollyball looks awesome! She looks so brave going on it too. Thanks for sharing these great pictures of Ana Grey. Happy hatchday!:kiss:

{Feel-good-00020114}I'm really glad you purchased it from pionusparrots.com. It looked very familiar.

Jan does an awesome job on her Jollyballs. I hope Ana Grey beats the heck out of her toy!

By the way... Is Ana grey standing in ice water?<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/08/07 16:31