NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Shame of It!

JillyBeanz

I'm just sitting here in the study, flicking through the recipes for birdie bread and muffins (going to give them a try) and Harvey's on the window sill with his willow ball chewing it to pieces.

All of a sudden he stopped and started wolf whistling at the top of his voice one after another. I, of course, joined in and we were whistling away merrily.

All of a sudden, along the footpath outside our house walks a young man with his dog - and of course could hear this immense wolf whistling and looked in! I was mortified - I wouldn't even care if he was a bit of a looker - he wasn't!!

So, they destroy things, eat you out of house and home, drive you to drink and now added to the list - embarrass the hell out of you!! :blush:

{Feel-good-0002006E} Think of it this way JillyBeanz, you made this young man's day. He will be telling this tale for days!!!! :laugh: Thanks for a great laugh!! Karma to you for the feel better feeling!!!<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/08/06 21:41

That is so funny:laugh:

I have a mesh screen up at the back door and was quite happily singing away and dancing today with a parrot on each shoulder, little did I realise the parcel man was stood watching trying to get my attention:laugh:

Join the shame club, it comes free with every Grey:laugh:

Can't type - tears from laughter running down my face. This is tooo funny! I can only imagine the guy on the street walking his dog getting whistled at! Now teach Harvey to have better taste in men!

That one calls for more than a few tequila shots!

--

Robin

He'll be telling all his mates.......NOT! The poor kid was about 18 and there's this 30 odd year old whistling at him! He probably didn't see Harvey - the police will be around to mine this afternoon (as long as they come before our pre-arranged alcoholics anonymous meeting - which won't work because I know who you all are and where you are from!!!).

Just got into work (06.45 here) for another riveting day at work - I love it at this time in the morning tho - because even tho I work in the city there are little bunny rabits and baby birdies floating about - a veritable wildlife park!!

Ha Ha Caroline - that's worse than mine! At least I didn't have to face my victim! No wonder the Royal Mail is in termoil!!!! ;)