NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Harley pics and video

Tycos_mom

Harley is such a pretty bird, I just love his colors and he has a beautiful long tail, what a gorgeous hunk, thanks for sharing the video and pictures with us.

Dan he did gurge just a little, you could see it in his beak, he brought up some food but not enough to give Pat.

He did gurge a little Every time I pet him he thinks its time to share his food with him. I don't know how to stop him from trying to feed me. One thing I've notice is that he really likes Zupreem fruity Pellets I don't think he ever tasted a pellet before comeing to my house I gave him a handful in his dish at bedtime last night in case he woke up hungry and he ate almost all of it. I;m very happy about that its not going to take long for me to get him on a healthy diet. he seems to eat some of everything I give him.:)I was thinking I might change his name he doesn't much look like a motorcycle to me what do you think of the name Darius<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/08/06 01:22

I'm still in love Pat - hasn't changed and I'm still not allowed one!!

He is absolutely gorgeous! I know it's only been a few days, but he looks even happier and healthier than he did in your first pictures.

Karma to you for being such a fab lady and giving a loving, caring home to such a stunner. My jealousy overflows!!!! :laugh:

I want one ,I want one ,stamping my foot.He is just an amazing bird.I love both the names Pat,I thought he was Harley because he is a harlequin,never thought of the motorbike,Darius does fit him though.

Thanks for all the wonderful things everyone said about my new sweet baby even if he is 5 years old he's my new baby. I just can't beleive this is the same bird I was visiting for the week before I brought him home he was so nasty with them. now that he's here and had a taste of the good life he's just a big cuddle muffen. You should see me trying to get him to go in his cage at bed time. he makes me laugh so hard it like he's saying no mom can I stay up a bit longer he starts putting his head under my chin and looks up at me with the sweet birdy face then he rubs his face against mine. mean while the whole time I'm saying come on Harley its bed time its time to go in your house. its really hard to keep a straight face when you have this big bird with a huge smile on is face rubbing his head up against you face and snuggling under you chin. he such a little love monkey its hard to be strict with him. he makes me laugh