NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hey There

Just thought I would say hello. I live in Pennsylvania with 4 dogs, 4 finches, and Fri I will have an 8 week old TAG!!! I am so excited.

I have enjoyed reading the posts on this forum and look forward to being a part of your community.

Hello Tracie and welcome to our family, we are so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new Tag you are getting.

Is this your first grey, first parrot? I see you have some finches and dogs, do the dogs stay inside?

Please continue to read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Have you taken any pictures of your baby Tag yet, if so please share some with us and of course when you get him/her home on Friday we would love to see some then if not before.

I had a baby CAG about 18 years ago. I was still quite young and moving around alot so he was adopted into a good stable home. Now that I am old and settled I decided it was time to fulfill my AG dream. We had a Conure last year that died suddenly. I left another post about that.

Yes all of my dogs are inside. I am a dog trainer. My german shep is trained in search and rescue. I have alot of experience with clicker training dogs and I can't wait to try it with our new baby!

Don't worry lots of pictures will be coming your way when the new one arrives.