NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Guess what

Tycos_mom

When I was putting Harley to bed last night he let me give him a beaky rub through the bars of his cage. Then when I grabbed the sheet to cover his cage he started gurging he didn't bring any thing up but he was sure trying. Do you think he likes me? I was so flattered I told him I thought he was wonderful and that I loved him. what a sweetheart. At first I thought he was sick and was Going to vomit but then I watch him for a minute and he was definitely regurgitating. He also calls to me when I leave his site but not to loud and as long as I answer him to reassure him he's not alone then he goes back to playing with his toy's:laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/08/04 11:35

Well, I think Harley's just demonstrating that he's a pretty smart parrot, because he seems to know that he's fallen into the cream, getting adopted by you! I ust want to belatedly say CONGRATULATIONS, PAT! What a beautiful big boy he is, indeed - and a lucky one!

Now I'm curious: how is the rest of your flock taking to his presence? Have they met face to face? I am curious about how the ranking system sorts itself out when the last bird in is so much bigger than everyone else.

Love all your posts and pictures - keep 'em coming!