NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New to grey forum

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Cyndi the proud mother of a 13 year old and a 11 wk old CAG. I'm new to the baby side of greys and may have lots of questions :) thanks in advance for any and all advise!

I added pics of my FIDS. 1st one is Kiwi the 13 yr old jealous big boy and the 2nd is my baby Lil Einstein

hmmm.... my pics did'nt show up

Post edited by: treyversmom, at: 2009/08/05 02:33<br><br>Post edited by: treyversmom, at: 2009/08/05 02:34

Hi Cyndi, glad you decided to join us. You have questions so do we!!!!! :) What is your older grey's name? And have you come up with a name for your baby? There is a lot of information here in the forum so look around and read, read, read and ask any questions you might have. Welcome to the grey family!!!

Kiwi is my 13 year old, I got him when he was 9. The older lady who got him as a baby was having health issues and could no longer care for him... He will be with me until I am old and can no longer do it :) And my babys name is Lil Einstein (my 6 yr old son named him). They are both great, although my older one I'm having eatting issues with since bring the baby home, I had to move the baby into another room (yesterday) but Kiwi still isnt eating well. None of his pellets, I've actually started giving him the hand-feeding formula yesterday because i'm starting to get concerned.

And ty for the welcomes to the forum!

Welcome Cyndi, Lil Einstein and Kiwi!!

It sounds liek you have all kinds of adjustments and excite in your home with this new addition.

Looking forward to hearng more and seeing some photos of your flock when you get a chance. :-)

Hello Cyndi and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Lil Einstein and Kiwi.

Please do look around the nursery room for threads that will answer a lot of your questions on handfeeding and such. The whole site is loaded with useful information so read thru as much as you can and ask any questions and we will help you in any way we can.

I can well imagine Kiwi is jealous as he was the only one and now he has to share the limelight with another grey. You need to make sure you feed and do things for Kiwi first so he knows his place as the number one bird since he was there first. Pecking order does matter and when you get that sorted out then maybe he will come around.

Others here will be able to help you further with whatever problems you are having as we have a great group of knowledgeable members who are willing to help you.

We love pictures here so if you have some of both greys you would share with us we would appreciate it.