NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

what a day!

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

there is a reason for this post, not just babble, but i'll get to that ;)

well Bri has been particularly rowdy today and mischevious, i had to rescue him from a plastic bag that he fell in, he didn't seem bothered, if it had been paper i would have left him there LOL he's done a lot of flying and attacking things and has been really vocal.. which leads me to the reason i'm posting... BRIAN SPOKE!! he said his first word :woohoo: "hello". it was quiet and mumbly but it was deffinately hello, it was my voice too as opposed to the excorcist voice he's been babbling in before. I can't believe it, he's 5 months tomorrow and he said his first word. i'm so proud!!!!

Guest briansmum

thankyou sweety. i've been saying hello at him like crazy all day but he hasn't said it again. but i don't care, i couldn't care if he ever speaks again, i'll never forget this!

He will say it again when you least expect it. Talon does the same thing, she'll say a new word or phrase a few times, then wait a day, and say it over & over with me. I think they just get stubborn sometimes. :silly:

Josey talks some now, she is a little over 1 year old, and I didn't think she was going to. Some talk early on and some wait until after 1 year of age to begin talking. But I am happy for you Beccy and pretty soon he will be talking nonstop. Good job Beccy.:)

Guest briansmum

i certainly wasn't expecting it, i've never taken it for granted he would talk especially not this soon. we were just playing out usual game of copying eachothers silly noises and "hello" just popped out. i was gobsmacked!

Guest briansmum

i got another word today! "ow!" which is what we say when he nips our fingers, wierdest thing was he slipped on his play gym and said it, then again later he nibbled his toe then said "owowow".