NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Picked a name

justalady721

Hello everyone thought I would give you all the morning update...We decided to name him houdini. Since he kinda pulled one at the airport and missed his plane....lol

I pulled the play gym off the top of his cage and put it on the floor and he played on for a bit. he is now sleeping on top of it in the middle of my living room. All is well I think he really likes my son. He perches on his shoulder and seems to like it there...lol

My son got pooo'd on 3Times...today........lol Me 0 none nadda........lol

For some reason I gave him grapes and he didnt seem to want them. the green seedless kind. I gave him broccoli and I cooked it a bit for him and he didnt seem to want that either he shook his head...lol

He is actually getting a very good nap here all is quiet and the dogs are quiet which is unusual...lol

He looks so pretty .

Ok will give you all updates later and I will down load his picture of him sleeping. I couldnt resist to take a few. I think he feels very relaxed to be able to sleep in such a busy household.

Houdini is a very good name, I like it a lot and it fits.

I wouldn't worry about him not wanting to eat the grapes, they have very little nutritional value so if he doesn't like them thats ok, most use them for treats. Be sure to give him a wide variety of foods and you will soon learn what he likes and dislikes and the ways he prefers it be it cooked, raw, mashed or whatever.

Thats great that he can settle down for a nap in a busy household, that means he is comfortable and he is settling in very nicely.

I can't wait to see those pictures of Houdini napping, those are so precious.

Houdini!!! I like it! :D I agree I wouldn't worry too much about the grapes...plus his environment is still very new to him so he might be more apprehensive now about new food than he will be once he gets his bearings, so to speak. Just keep offering, and eventually you'll find out what he likes.

What I great name! I should have called Harvey that - before I got the lock for his cage he could lift the latch and let himself out!

Harvey used to like grapes - used to peel them and eat the insides - just tosses them on the floor now!! :laugh: He changes his tastes day by day! Just keep trying new things - he'll sharp tell you what he wants!