NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What a Baby!!!!

JillyBeanz

I'm just sitting at the computer ordering some stuff (parrot of course, I now spend nothing on myself!!) and Harvey is on the windowsill, playing with his ball.

Harvey's just squawked, jumped a mile and raced back to his cage. I obviously got the shock of my life and when I checked what had spooked him there was this most gorgeous Red Admiral Butterfly on the window!

I've brought Harvey back and he's now found his doc martins and is a bit harder - by trying to put the window out with his ball to try and get to the butterfly - it's not scared - it's not moving!

What a big baby!!! :lol:

He is an amazing strategist. First He acts like the butterfly scares him gets some distance and decides the best strategy is to bash the window with his ball. This will accomplish 2 things at once. It will kill the butterfly with glass shards, then provide a tasty meal once the shards are removed.

Thanks for sharing this story. :-)

Thanks for the laugh they can be so darn cute sometimes no wonder we love them so much. I swear I've never laughed more in my life until I started bringing the larger birds into my home They make me laugh every single day with some kind of sillyness. Aren't they wonderful.