NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Harley coming home

Tycos_mom

€Tomorrow which is Sunday I hope anyway. I only owe another $50 dollars on him and I work tonight so I should make more than enough to finish paying for him.

I'm not even close to ready for him. before I go to work at 5pm I have to make some Macaw size toys I went and bought a bunch of ABC children's wooden blocks and I also bought some small dowels to string in between the blocks then I have a 2"x2"x10' piece of spruce that I have to drill holes in and cut into rectangles and squares and I have a couple of nice White Alder branches he can chew I also have a swing that I made a few months ago that I have to hang from the ceiling its a really big one so he should have lots of fun with it. And I still have to clean his cage and and switch Raja into another cage clean Rajas cage so Jeepers has a sleep cage. I have about 6 hours to get it done. I don't think its possible. I guess as long as I get the cages done that's the most important. I'm off work for 4 days after tonight so I can spend those 4 days getting all the toys and swing and stuff ready for him I'm sure Its going to take him a while to get used to how things work at my house. I also have to make a vet appointment. I think he is going to need a beak trim maybe also when He gets Home I'll post some pics so you can tell me what you think. maybe just some stuff to chew on will take care of that. I'll give him a couple of the other birds toys until I get his made they have boxes full but I'm sure with the size of him they will be chewed to nothing in no time.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/08/01 11:49

Then you better get busy Pat and make those final preparations for your new addition to the flock but you do enjoy this so much and I can't wait to hear of all the antics that will be going on when Harley comes home, it should be interesting to say the least.

Pat from reading your post I can see that your mind is going a mile a minute, slow down, everything will be find. The most important thing is that Harley will be with his new Mom and finally in a safe, loving and wonderful environment. Can't wait to see some pictures of Harley and hear how the first day of the best of his life goes!!!