NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Chinchilla Willow Ball

JillyBeanz

Handcuffs don't work on parrots and I don't think they manufacture "beak cuffs" so I've just been to the pet shop and bought this HUGE willow ball (to go with the rest of his floor play toys).

It's meant for chinchillas but made up of shreddy paper, small wooden toys, caged inside a huge willow ball! I've put it right in the middle of the floor with his other toys and guess where Harvey is - yip - you're wrong!

Harvey is sitting on my hand trying to bite the computer mouse and keyboard. Bah - why do I bother!!!! ;)

I know why I bother! I love him!!

{Love-0002011D}

Ahh that'S so sweet he loves you so much he'd rather be with you than playing with his toys. I betif you where to get down on the floor with him he would play with his new toy sound like a great toy I'll have to see if I can find one of those.

Oh I've been on the floor - it's taken me all of this time to get back up! He's definitely not scared of it (it's huge - about 12 inches across) and he's pulled some of the shreddy paper that was peaking out of it. I can see yet more mess amounting shortly!!!! ;)

Actually, it would be a great hanging toy for a cage - I might try that later!