NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Doppleganger!!

JillyBeanz

I know and understand the feeling - I went away to summer camp for a week and came back to a Grey that wants nothing to do with me, but she loves my husband and my son (son was with me at camp!). I'm the one who feeds her, I'm the one who cleans her cage, I'm the one who lets her out, but I get one, maybe two head scratches a day....the rest of the time she wants Daddy! She will step up when she wants to go from her cage to her playstand, or vice versa...I'm gonna forget the wine and head straight for the tequila!

--

Robin

OMG! I just figured out what's up with Harvey! I was reading the other posts (I'm behind, studying for exams!) and I saw where JillyBeanz has just returned from vacation and Harvey spent the time with his Grandparronts! They did exactly what all Grandparronts do - they spoil the fids rotten and it comes out when Mom gets them back!

Will need more than alcohol to solve this problem!

--

Robin

Oh yes - he's been spoiled alright. That's the problem!! One week home and he's still trying to rule the roost (which he does anyway!!).

The bottle of wine went down lovely last night - as will the one I'm going to open shortly!! It's years since I drank tequila - but I'm sure there's a bottle in the cupboard........! :laugh:

she wrote:

I have just got a glass of wine,cheers everyone,we deserve it.

I guess thats another expense we need to add for newbies considering the purchase of a Grey....

Booze per Month, $1000.00. :P<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/08/01 19:06