NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She is doing so much better!!!

I cannot believe how much better Gizmo is doing, she is singing and chatting it up after 6 days of antibiotics! I also have not seen her pick at herself once, she is not on a mission to preen herself and I am noticing while she is preening she closes her eyes and coos. The vet bill is money extremely well spent on my Gizmo!!! I am so so so so so so so so so delighted to see my baby happy!!! Although she is not real happy with me, we aren't enjoying the administering of the antibiotics and she is a bit moody with me, but I am sure that will pass once we are done with meds.

That is such good news That's why when the birds start to pluck its best to make a vet visit to make sure they are healthy. I'm so glad that Gizmo's on her way to health that's great. Your a good parront and I'm sure once Gizmo is finished her meds she will be back to her old self cause problem making a mess and giving you all the love and companionship you could ever want.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/07/30 02:54

Gizmo sounds much better,keep on with the meds though.She will soon forgive you for giving them to her.I am fortunate in that when I have had to give Charlie meds he is quite happy to take them from the syringe.