NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rikki's new perch! *Add yours*

The other day I noticed Rikki had made her own perch. She loves it! Its a wall mount plant hanger that we attached Talon's ball perch to. Rikki decided that being that high up is SO much fun! :lol:

Have any of your birds invented their own perch? Post a picture of them on it!

IMG_9445.jpg

IMG_9437.jpg

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9427.jpg

Melissa

Haha OH YES! Ecko has found many things around my apt to make a perch out of it. I realized he likes to be in the highest places.

The cabinet doors.

1b8274bf.jpg

The fruit basket.

34f13650.jpg

The light (which I always get him off of it)

bd469320.jpg

And his obsession, THE FAN!

164390ed.jpg

LOL Great pictures of Rikki, Melissa! It looks like she is having a blast. :P

Cait, Talon used to love to perch on the ceiling fan blades, but then she started chewing them, so to get her off, I would slowly turn them on hoping she would get scared and fly off, but she LOVED it! So, I would speed it up little by little, guess what....she LOVED GOING FAST!! She loves riding them!! :woohoo: :blink:

Talon wrote:

Cait, Talon used to love to perch on the ceiling fan blades, but then she started chewing them, so to get her off, I would slowly turn them on hoping she would get scared and fly off, but she LOVED it! So, I would speed it up little by little, guess what....she LOVED GOING FAST!! She loves riding them!! :woohoo: :blink:

HAHAHA!! That is so funny! I have tried turning the fan on to get him down but he wouldn't move so I turned it off scared that he might fall LOL, maybe he wants to ride on it too haha! I hate it when he goes on the fan! It's the highest place in the house and I can never reach him to get off!

Thats funny I would be afraid he would lose his grip and get caught in the fan. I had a girlfriend that had a B&G and he loved riding on the ceiling fan also it was really funny to watch I wonder why they like that so much you would thing they would get an upset tummy I guess they are more like children than we know because I don't know one kid that doesn't like to spin them selves around till they get so dizzy that they fall down I guess birds are the same way.

They must be Pat, the little rug rats, I love these pictures, those of Rikki who is a good looking grey and those of Ecko, also a good looking grey getting onto the highest point they can find.

That would make a good video, one of them going around on the ceiling fan, anyone game?