NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Some feedback would be great (:

nluvwithmygrey

Ok I recieved the DNA results on my baby CAG. She's a GIRL!! Yea, super excited {Feel-good-000200A2}!!

I have a problem though. I cant decide on a name! I had a few picked out but didn't sound to good after I said them out loud! LOL

I came up with a list(that all sound good when I say them) and that fit her! I need some opinions please.

Here is my list and meanings.

Malaika- angel

Amirah- princess

Mahlia- queen

Mia- mine; wished for

Sadie- princess

Kya- Diamond in the sky!

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

On choosing a name for a Grey i think its important to choose one which would be easy for her to say as there is nothing nicer than to hear you grey say there name Having said that i chose Alfie for mine and after 11 months he says it beautifully and to have the letter F in the middle i thought he would never be able to say Alfie so i guess hes smarter than i thought as for your choice i think Sadie would do nicley good luck whatever you decide ;)

I like Mia, especially since the meaning is "mine, wished for". It could mean you wished for her and she is yours, or when she says her name, she is reflecting on her own name as being hers, and that you are her's and she wished for such a wonderful parront as you! Good luck on choosing, all are absolutely wonderful names.

--

Robin

I kinda like Sadie...You know she will will be your little Princess ;) Let us all know what you choose!

Right now I am also thinking about names, I am not sure wether or not to rename my Ecko, Since he came back a girl, Lol, I know it could go ethier way, And I really like it, But I like some others too...So I dunno, And she is only 5 months, So I know she would pick it up fast...I am thinking Coco or Calypso, They both have the same ring to them as Ecko, I still dont know what to do though :S

Jayd wrote:

B) Ha-Ha, Ask her what she likes!!!, Repeat your favorite names to her and see which one see reacts to???

A chirp, a movement, a wing flap, it's cute...

LOL, I tried this! She responds to everything!! :woohoo: Maybe I'll just call her something different everyday....then she'll have multiple personalities!! :pinch: (only kidding, wouldn't want to confuse her!)

my advice, after naming lots of critters, is stick with 2 syllable names :) El Conquistador looks good... but... you usually end up subbing a nickname wich you should have used in the first place.

Having said that, I still use pet names with our birds, Cleo and Willow: I call them "button" and "peanut" don't ask me why, it just happened. Drives the wife crazy.

Thats pretty good advice and true, we tend to favor two syllable names, they roll off the tongue better that way hence my birds names are Sunny and Josey.

I won't ask how you got button and peanut out of Cleo and Willow only you know for sure.:whistle: :laugh: