NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My baby girl comes home Saturday 8/1

orphan1965

Oh I'm so happy for you this is going to be the longest 4 days of your life I'm adopting a new rescue Macaw and I'm telling you the days seem to go so slow waiting for money to finish paying for him I want him right nowLOL I'm not even ready for him Yet I have to disenfect his cage because my severe Macaw is useing it I have to move My IRN into a diferent cage so that my Severe Macaw can have his cage and the all need to be cleaned but it still seems to like two weeks is a long way away I'm so happy your baby's coming home its been a long wait and now the fun begins I love all the pics your baby is very pretty I can't wait to hear how things go on Saturday I want to hear all the details of her home coming. OH yea and pictures also

I remember it well!! It's a terrible wait! I was desperate for Harvey to come home and ended up going into work for an hour and a half on the day we could pick him up (it was a Tuesday and I'd arranged to pick him up at 5pm) and I left work at 10.30 I was that excited! It's like waiting for Santa when you're five!! It'll be nice to hear how she fits into your lives. Best of luck!! :P

:woohoo: It is going to be a very long day waiting for my baby girls flight to come in! She wont get here until about 4PM. OH what am I going to do to pass the time! I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. I can hardly believe that it is finally here!

I will take lots of pictures.

MY BABY IS HOME!!!

she arrived safe and sound. She seems a little tired. She has had a little bit of warm mash and nibbled on an almond. she is in her cage with the door open. The others are just watching her and playing on their gyms. I am thinking she will settle down for a nap here in a few minutes. I will have pictures soon!<br><br>Post edited by: orphan1965, at: 2009/08/02 01:20

DSC00597.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

Oh how precious!!!

She looks absolutely enthralled with huge new cage, rainbow of colored toys and of course the new loving flock surrounding. With good food too, who could ask for a better family?

Congratulations and thanks for posting these photos. :-)