NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spock's new Bro by another mother

Jayd

B)Hi, Spock here...well, the new guy is here...he seems the nervous type though, I watched him chewing his nails. My slaves aren't sure what they want to call him. I want them to call him Jim...I don't like his cage...its' too big and my slaves moved things around to fit him in..The poor guy can't fly but my slaves said he will...He lets my slaves scritch him and pick him up sometimes. It took all day for him to take an almond from our slaves. He is starting to trust our slaves...It has taken over 24 hours but he is taking almonds...I'm gonna snitch his veggies because he hasn't tried them yet and they are really gooooood! My slaves tell me that I am still #1 and I know it. I tried to talk to him but he is quiet. He did whistle at me so I'm sure he is the friendly type...I hope he likes peanut butter...Beaming you up some photos...hhhmmm, I wonder if he knows how to use the computer...oh well, I'm sure he will do his own posts...will keep you informed....

Spock

Live Long and Prosper

Having trouble with photo transporter, transport later....<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/07/29 01:19

He's certinly a pretty fella isn't he very nice how old is he with those yellow Eyes he must be fairly mature. Has he been barbering his wings of did someone give hi a very bad clip job? lots of questions. Has he been to the vet for a check up before bringing him home or is he in Quaintine?

:dry:Morning, Spocks slaves here,(he's still asleep)This new young man is 2yr,s old, Yes, his last owners gave him a really bad clip,(he'll fly again for sure)...Clean bill of health from vet and we quarantined him over 2 weeks,s He "picks his toenails/talons".He lets us scritch him and perch him on or fingers. He is doing good after only 36 hr's with us.. We'll post more about him later today.. It's nice, Spook and him get along real good, we were worried.. Maggie:cheer: