NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So Grandma got the Greys some new toys...

Sallas

I was born and raised in the city the Foster&Smith is based out of. This last weekend Grandma (my mother) came down to visit and had stopped at the foster&smith outlet store and picked up some items for her grand-FIDs.

Our male TAG just LOVES congs, he will chew on them until there is nothing left. And she also got them the electronic box with a mirror and 4 buttons and when the greys hit on of the buttons a comment is spoken from the box, one comment is "Good Bird" another is a person laughing. Well the instant I put this unit in their cage Saphira and Thorn were climbing over eachother to get to it to see what it was. The first day I had that unit in their cage (I put it in at about 4PM) they did not stop pushing the buttons until it was their bed time. Then bright and early (6AM!!!!!!!!!) the next day they were up to start a new day with the toy.

It is kinda cute and I am happy that this toy has brought so much enjoyment to them (but they could put a volume adjustment on this thing, it is LOUD!!)

Sallas wrote:

It is kinda cute and I am happy that this toy has brought so much enjoyment to them (but they could put a volume adjustment on this thing, it is LOUD!!)

It's a "Grandparent" thing, we always buy the loudest toys we can find to repay our children for our suffering. :P

It sounds like your Greys are having a blast.

Thanks for sharing this. :-)

Thats very true my kids grandparents did it o me and now when I buy toys for my grandkids I make sure the are the funnest noisiest toys I can find. like those pull along pop pop pop toy that I hated so much when my kids were small. it was one of the first toys I bought when my grandson started walking hahaha