NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Beau thinks he's a sea gull

Joolesgreyuk

Beau is getting really good at mimicing the sounds from outside now as I often have the door open when the weather permits what with it being summer and all - well, what passes for summer in the UK lol! Anyway, with us being a coastal city we get lots sea gulls and Beau has their learned their call and also the blackbird's song. It is so funny to hear him call like a sea gull lol!

LOL thats funny! I'm glad Ecko hasn't started mimicing the crows around here. Slater does it and boy is it an annoying sound haha.

And what a bad Beau for biting his mommy! They get so angry when you take something away from them that they are enjoying tearing up. :evil:

Joolesgreyuk wrote:

Cute? Well I didn't think so yesterday when he bit the crap out of me for stopping him from "foraging" my leather sofa :unsure:

Well, when your in the middle of a "Foraging Frenzy", do you like being interrupted? :P

Oh No!!! At 4.15am this morning when the "lovely" seagulls made that beautiful (NOT) noise outside by bedroom window (I too live coastal)I didn't think it was cute!!

Thanks for the heads up Jooles - I'm getting parrot ear muffs so Harvey can't hear them - he's not getting the chance to mimmick a seagull!!!! Karma for being such an understanding mammy and giving him the opportunity to twitter such "gorgeous" noises!!! B)